Customer Succes Manager
Gent, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumSales
Would you like to have impact on the product evolution by translating the needs of customers into suggestions for new improvements? Can you explain features and modules in a simple and clear manner so that new users can quickly get started?
At Crunch Analytics, we're looking to focus efforts on introducing our in-house developed AI-driven fashion retail platform at innovative fashion brands & retail organizations. Fashion retail teams eager to make buying, pricing & inventory decisions that lead to world-class profitability, efficiency & a reduced ecological footprint.
Our platform has proven its value, assisting teams at international enterprise organizations such as G-star, Scotch & Soda & Vandevelde, and local heroes such as Torfs, Schuurman Schoenen, E5, OnlyforMen, Bristol & ZEB.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to lead our customer support, onboarding and success efforts as we transform and build these functions within the company. In this role, you will play a critical part in ensuring that our customers receive outstanding support and have a positive experience with our products and services.
🚀 What will be part of your responsibilities?
- Lead the transition from implementation to customer success for our clients, delivering best-in-class customer deployment and training.
- Lead and manage the customer support team to provide high-quality, timely and efficient assistance to customers.
- Develop and implement a customer onboarding program to ensure smooth integration and successful adoption of our products and services.
- Create and manage a customer success program to proactively support customers and help them achieve their desired outcomes with our products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing and product development, to identify and address customer needs and drive customer satisfaction.
- Analyze customer feedback and metrics to identify areas for improvement and drive continuous improvement in customer support, onboarding and success programs.
- Develop and maintain training and support materials for customers, including user guides, tutorials and FAQs.
- Collaborate closely with our data science team to resolve any technical queries and deliver added value to our current and future customers.
- Create scalable and re-usable assets such as sales tools, trial/pilot or deployment-related materials to enable our business to scale customer volume and increase customer self-sufficiency.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in customer support, onboarding and success, and apply this knowledge to continuously improve our programs.
🐱🚀 What skills are required?
- 4+ years of experience in a Customer Succes Role , including at least one year in SaaS.
- Proven experience in customer support, onboarding and success, including experience leading and managing teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers, cross-functional teams and senior leaders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to collect, analyze and interpret customer data to drive continuous improvement.
- Experience working with data-driven solutions is a plus.
- At CrunchAnalytics, we value teamwork, creativity, and a drive for success. If you are a self-starter with a passion for helping customers achieve their goals, we want to hear from you!
- A genuine interest in Fashion Retail;
🎁 Our offer
First off, you will become part of a steadily growing team of people keen on applying the latest technologies and techniques in the fields of data science, machine learning & AI. You will work in a vibrant, innovation-loving environment with the proper dash of geekiness and love for board games.
You will be able to work both at the office and home. Our offices in Ghent and Rotterdam are easy to reach, located in a colorful neighborhood of each city center, close to a vast array of after-work shenanigans. How do you like to get to work? By car, train, and/or (e-)bike? Your choice to make! We provide an attractive salary package stuffed with additional benefits such as an (optional) company car & fuel card, (optional) bike plan, hospitalization insurance, state-of-the-art laptop, smartphone, and other gear.
We put a lot of time and effort into your personal growth and development, both as a technician and business professional. We provide dedicated feedback and coaching sessions to help you walk the career path you envisage. Expect your own talent development roadmap and the opportunity to showcase your knowledge to a broader engineering community.
On top of that, we do team trips, planned events, ad-hoc events, anything really to ensure you shine within a thriving team.
🎳 Up for the challenge?
Here is how we move forward. After applying, we'll screen your resume and may invite you for a phone interview. A job-specific challenge and presentation later, you could be the next product owner to represent our team!